Who are we?
We are Christians who gather simply in the name of the Lord
(Matt 18:20, I Cor. 5:4)
We come from all walks of life, our one common bond being a
personal knowledge of Jesus Christ our Lord.
What do we believe
Why are we here?
- The Bible is the inspired word of God, absolutely true from Genesis to Revelation.
- Christ is the eternal Son of God, born of a virgin that He
might become the Saviour of the world.
- Christ voluntarily suffered for our sins upon the cross,
shed His precious blood and satisfied the claims of Divine
Justice on behalf of sinners.
- Christ arose from among the dead and ascended to
- All mankind are sinners by birth, nature and practice and
must be born again to enter the Kingdom of God.
- Salvation for all who receive Christ as personal Saviour
- The eternal security of the saved and the eternal
punishment of the lost.
- Christ alone saves from the penalty and power of sin, and
He keeps and truly satisfies
To preach the Gospel freely - our objective being "souls for
Christ" and not just merely church membership. And to provide
fellowship for all true Christians